Register as a technical consultant (consultant database)
We are a team of digital development advisors and offer strategic and technical consulting services to the private sector, government, donors, implementing partners and NGOs.
We are contracted for program design, research work (including desk research, interviews or surveys), implementation support and project management (learn about our services and projects ). Our mission is to create social, economic and environmental change using digital technology in Africa.
For future opportunities, we are looking to identify technical consultants with extensive expertise in one or multiple domains of digital development.
You should have expert knowledge in some key areas of the digital economy like digital transformation, e-government, digital health or digital agriculture, paired with experience in technical or strategic consulting.
Registering your profile allows us to position your profile for upcoming projects and calls for proposals. Please note that a successful registration of your profile does not guarantee a consultancy with us and depends on upcoming client needs.
We encourage women to apply. Good luck!
- Provide technical and strategic advisory
- Execute client projects (program design, research work and / or project execution)
- Build engaging documentation (slides, one-pagers, reports)
- Plan and execute workshops and training sessions (in-person or online)
- Manage projects according to milestones and activities
- Expert knowledge of one or more areas of digital economy and digital transformation
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting projects using digital technologies
- Relevant master degree in technology or economics (or 7 years of experience)
- Organised and structured, rigorous follow through
- Experience using Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Experience working remotely with minimal supervision
- Based in Senegal or any UEMOA country
Nice to have
- Strong English and French skills, both written and spoken
- Eye for detail and excellent visual communication skills
- Experience of running workshops and conducting interviews
- Data proficiency, experience in data analysis using Excel or more advanced tools